Bright, dependable, rated Intrinsically Safe for use in the most hazardous environments and optimized for extra-long-runtime.
SAFETY RATED FLASHLIGHT - A powerful tool built to illuminate dangerous environments, even during HazMat & Rescue Operations. This feature-laden, safety approved flashlight was designed to meet the stringent requirements of ANSI/UL 913 CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 157-92 intrinsically safe equipment for use in hazardous locations. It is designed to be a tool for some extremely dangerous, yet critical operations, including cleanup of accidents involving spills and burning of gasoline, aviation fuels, and other petrochemicals; industrial and medical use around alcohol and solvents; even use around flammable gasses.
It features a tail switch for momentary or constant on operation, integrated & retained face cap lock and module polarity protection. The body is constructed of an engineering polymer resin that is virtually indestructible, shock resistant, anti-static, non-conductive and light weight.
- Meets the stringent requirements of ANSI/UL 913 CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 157-92 intrinsically safe equipment for use in hazardous locations.
- C4® LED technology - impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Provides 150 lumens, a 167 meter beam distance; runs 18 hours
- Lightly textured parabolic reflector produces a smooth, uniform beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- High-performance, anti-static, thermoplastic material resistant to chemicals and solvents.
- “Captured locking” set screw will not back out - prevents FOD (Foreign Object Debris)
- Safety measure: Set screw helps to avoid batteries being changed out, or the housing inadvertently being opened in a hazardous environment
- Set screw goes into a metal tray that evenly distributes pressure to protect the body from over-tightening of the set screw
- Powered by 3 "C" alkaline batteries (sold separately)
- Regulated run time provides consistent performance throughout battery life
- Sealed switch design protects it from corrosion caused by battery leakage
- Reinforced pocket clip clamps securely to belts and gear
- O-ring sealed, dust-proof, water-tight enclosure; IP67 rated for dust-tight
- Waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; IPX4 for water spray
- 3 meter impact resistance tested
- Larger size ideally suited for situations where gloves are typically worn
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in the USA
- RoHS compliant
|Case Material:||Impact and chemical resistant Engineering Polymer resin; o-ring sealed and vented|
|Dimensions:||Length: 9.30 in. (23.62 cm) |
Body diameter: 1.46 in. (3.71 cm)
Face cap diameter: 2.08 in. (5.28 cm)
|Weight:||13.9 oz. (394 grams) with batteries (sold separately)|
|Lens:||Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch resistant coating|
|Light Source:||C4® LED technology, shock-proof with a 50,000 hour lifetime. Lightly textured parabolic reflector produces a smooth uniform beam with optimum peripheral illumination. Regulated run time provides consistent performance throughout battery life|
|ON/OFF:||Push-button tail switch. Sealed switch design protects it from corrosion caused by battery leakage|
|Batteries:||Three “C” alkaline batteries (sold separately)|
C-UL-US Classified Class I, Division 1, Groups A,B,C,D; Class II, Division 1, Groups E,F,G; Class III; Exia; Temperature Code T4
ATEX Approved: FTZU 12 ATEX 0183X II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga; II 1D Ex ia IIIC T99C Da
Inmetro: Ex ia IIC T4 Ga Ex ia IIIC T99C Da UL-BR 12.0516X
Most models meet applicable European Community Directives
|Warranty:||Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH A LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.|