SMALL FLASHLIGHT RETRACTOR RT2-4322
Retracts and restrains Little ED, UK Unilight, and other right angle 4 AA flashlights.
Grab it, use it, let it go—your gear comes back to you every time! How attached are you to your right angle flashlight? Keep your favorite light close to you—or safe at arm’s length—with a Gear Keeper Right Angle Flashlight Retractor Kit.
No more worries about losing your light. Simply extend the tether for easy use. When you need to use both hands, let go…and let your light snap back. Gear Keeper makes whatever you’re doing easier, while preventing loss or damage to the valuable equipment that you must have ready and right at hand. First engineered for SCUBA diving, the Gear Keeper is at the core of a rugged, retractable gear attachment system with maximum break strength and durability. It’s designed to let you fully utilize and protect your important gear, even in the most severe environments.
A recommended accessory for 4AA right angle flashlights, including
Everything you need to keep it close:
- Heavy Duty RT2 Series Gear Keeper features 60 lb. break strength 20” stainless steel nylon coated cable and a high-impact housing. 12 oz. retraction force is optimum for smaller right-angle flashlights.
- Pin Mount Retractor is easily mounted to a flashlight tab, pocket or webbing strap.
- Stainless Steel Threaded Stud penetrates webbing or material cleanly, and screws into the back of the Gear Keeper housing for a secure connection.
- Quick Connect II split ring with Pivot-Ball Connection lets you easily attach and disconnect your flashlight to the retractor.
- Flashlight Stabilizer eliminates swinging by keeping the flashlight close to your turnout coat. The adjustable elastic strap on this separate pin-mounted unit is quick, effective, and easy to use, holding the light securely in position, yet allowing enough flexibility to prevent binding or damage to your garment or gear in case of a hang-up.
- Convenient Positioning. Both the retractor and stabilizer can be mounted on your turnout coat in the positions that work best for you.
- Nylon coated stainless steel cable
- Stainless steel spring and hardware
- 60 lb. breaking strength
- 20" Extension
- 12 oz. retraction force is ideal for smaller 4AA flashlights
- 400 degrees, V2 rating Nylon line with Kevlar Core
Warning! Penetration of Turnout Coat (other than external tabs or pockets) may result in violation of NFPA standards or may void manufacturer's warranty.scription for this product here...