Offering unparalleled performance, the market leading Cairns® HP3 modern fire helmet is tough enough for structural, light enough for wildlands, and small enough for EMS and confined space applications. Rugged, non-corroding, and distortion resistant describe the features of the Cairns® HP3.
All Cairns traditional helmets offer the following features and benefits:
- Insurance against fireground damage with CairnsHelmet's 5-year shell replacement warranty.
- Non-corroding, high-temperature, glass-filled polymer faceshield/goggle hardware.
- Ultra-high temperature (TPR) edge trim will not melt or drip.
- Faceshield wing protectors for extra faceshield reinforcement.
- Nomex chinstrap with one-hand quick release buckle and postman slide allows quick and easy adjustment.
- Choice of Nomex (Standard Model) or PBI/Kevlar (Deluxe Model) earlap for increased neck/ear coverage and protection.
- Patented shell release increases neck and head protection.
- High-temperature foam cap increases thermal and impact protection.
- High-temperature impact cap liner resists distortion at high temperatures.
- Exclusive SCBA interface front headband adjustment matches the fit of any SCBA mask.
- Three-position, rear-ratchet height adjustment ensures a secure and comfortable fit for all head sizes between 6 3/8 inches and 8 3/8.
- Choice of removeable flannel (Standard Model) or leather (Deluxe Model) cushion liners for washing and upgrading provides greater ease and comfort.
- Large diameter helmet hanger fits on larger hooks and racks.