A lightweight, hand-held personal light with right angle head designed for use in hazardous locations. It features a piercing beam that cuts through smoke and a spring-loaded clip that easily grabs onto gear.
- Features C4® LED technology with four lighting modes:
- High for a super-bright beam that pierces through smoke: 175 lumens; 36,000 candela; 379m beam distance; runs 3.5 hours
- Low for bright light and longer run time: 60 lumens; 12,000 candela; 219m beam distance; runs 13 hours
- Flash for signaling: runs 8 hours
- Moonlight mode provides low-level lighting for battery conservation: runs 20 days
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Powered by 4 Alkaline AA batteries.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Serialized for positive identification
Newly Redesigned Features:
- Redesigned model features low-profile “Total Internal Reflection” optic that provides a wider beam and optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation, and features two optional, interchangeable Smoke-Cutter® plugs for preferred beam pattern:
- Black plug significantly reduces peripheral light for a tighter beam
- Amber plug reduces peripheral light and eye fatigue caused by glare
- As always, by not using either plug, you get the traditional Survivor beam.
- Spring loaded clip with built-in D-ring easily attaches to belts and harnesses; redesigned model features a reinforced D-ring with a forward-hanging orientation
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- High-impact super-tough nylon construction offers exceptional durability; O-ring sealed
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with silicone anti-scratch coating is assembled in a heavy-duty low-profile bezel that doesn’t interfere with gear and equipment in the redesigned model
Survivor® has long held the trust and respect of professionals around the world. Now, there are more good reasons than ever to make it your flashlight of choice for your job's most challenging situations. The Survivor LED will never need to be replaced and provides the right type of light for a broad range of firefighting activity (structural firefighting, EMS, extrication, technical rescue, etc). The Survivor LED with C4® LED technology is stronger and more reliable than ever. Lightweight and built from a high-impact nylon casing, the Survivor LED offers exceptional durability and weather resistance.
Spring loaded clip with built in ring easily attaches to belts and harnesses. Rugged enough to survive the UL 30-ft. drop test, this professional light is also engineered with a one-way valve for case venting and "O" ring sealed openings to protect against moisture and dirt. Also features four lighting functions in one light: high beam, low beam, flash, and moonlight mode. To switch settings, simply press and hold down the push button.
|Case Material:||Housing, base and battery housing made from high impact super tough nylon offering exceptional durability. All openings are o-ring sealed for weather resistance.
Spring loaded clip with built in ring easily attaches to belts and harnesses. Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with silicone anti-scratch coating is assembled in either a heavy duty or a low-profile bezel.
|Dimensions:||Height: 7.06 in. (17.92cm)
Height in charger: 8.67 in. (22.02cm)
Width: 2.85 in. (7.24cm)
Diameter: 2.87 in. (7.29cm)
Height: 3.6 in. (9.14cm)
Thickness: 1.35 in. (3.43cm)
Width: 2.2 in. (5.59cm)
|Weight:||18 oz. (508 grams) with nickel-cadmium battery pack|
|Lens:||Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with silicone anti-scratch coating|
|Light Source:||C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime|
|Light Output:||Original model: Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces narrow beam and optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation; ideal for smoke-cutting applications.
Redesigned model: “Total Internal Reflection” optic that provides a wider beam and optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation, and features two optional, interchangeable Smoke-Cutter® plugs for preferred beam pattern.
Sonic welded push button switch designed for extremely long life.
Rubber dome push button actuator provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves.
|ON/OFF:||Raised push button switch for easy use with gloves.
3-position switch: high, low, locator strobe light
|Batteries:||four (4) "AA" alkaline battery pack provides fast replacement with readily available batteries.|
|Run Time:||High: 3.5 hours
Low: 13 hours
Flash: 8 hours continuous
Moonlight: 20 days continuous.
All claims to 10% of initial lumen output
Rack meets requirements of 1901-220.127.116.11(2003) mounted in any position
|Meets applicable European Community Directives
Permissible Flashlight (With Alkaline batteries ONLY)