EXTRUDED NITRILE RUBBER FIRE HOSE
Durable, dependable and better by design. LD is the high-end nitrile rubber covered fire hose manufactured using a unique process which permanently bonds the nylon 6.6 reinforcement to the nitrile rubber cover/liner. The benefits: LD is an easily coiled, non-kinking, high-flow, lightweight hose that also resists abrasion, chemicals and weathering by ozone. Extruded thru-the-weave construction means no adhesives—and therefore no delamination for a longer service life.
- Ultra-Strong. Extruded thru-the-weave, nitrile rubber fire hose with reinforcement via circular woven, twill weave and nylon fibers delivers superior durability.
- Tough. Highly resistant to both contact and radiant heat. An external elastomeric coating provides very low absorption of liquids.
- Flexible. Remains flexible to temperatures as low as -20°F (-29°C) and is resistant to ozone, oxidation and most chemicals and petroleum products.
- Versatile. Engineered for multi-use – can be used as an alternative to all types of conventional hose.
- Worry-free. No maintenance, no drying required and easily cleaned.
- Certified. Manufactured in accordance with NFPA Standard 1961, latest edition within our ISO-9001 certified quality assurance system.