CHANNELLOCK®’s All New 9” 86 Rescue Tool
As a first responder, your job requires tools that are reliable and versatile. The new American-made 9” 86 Rescue Tool is just that. It pries open windows and doors, cuts wires and cables easily, shuts off gas safety valves and loosens hose couplings.
Based on real-world feedback from first responders, the new 86 Rescue Tool is designed for easy, intuitive, one-handed operation in high-stress situations. It combines the versatile linemen’s head with more than five other tools.
• A jaw design that accommodates many shapes and provides maximum grip;
• A spring and lock feature that allows easy one-handed operation in high-stress situations;
• The ability to shut off gas safety valves and pry open windows and doors;
• A spanner wrench that tightens and loosens up to 5-inch hose couplings;
• XLT™ design that requires considerably less force to cut than traditional high-leverage designs; and,
• Laser heat-treated cutting edges that last longer and easily cut hard and soft wire.