POLY TAC 90 88834
This versatile right angle compact tactical flashlight can clip onto a turn-out gear, ACH or onto our new elastic head strap for a headlamp. It’s super bright, can be operated easily with gloves and is encased in a virtually indestructible nylon polymer housing.
- technology, with a 50,000 hour lifetime.C4® LED
- Glass lens, gasket sealed.
- 3 modes: High – 7000 candela peak beam intensity, 170 Lumens, 3.75 hours runtime Low – 700 candela peak beam intensity, 17 Lumens, 30 hours runtime Strobe – 6 hours runtime
- Two 3 Volt "CR 123A" lithium batteries with a shelf life of ten years.
- Head mounted push button switch provides one handed momentary or constant on operation. Fast double click from off to activate Strobe mode; fast triple click from off to activate Low mode.
- 90° head. One meter impact resistance tested. IPX7 rated design; waterproof to one meter for 30 minutes. Integrated carabiner style D-ring for a variety of attachment methods. Fully rotatable/reversible/removable clip to allow a variety of mounting positions. LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life. Individually serialized for positive identification.
- Optional Gear Keeper® system for attaching the light to turnout gear or other clothing or equipment
- Gear Keeper features a retractable attachment system with a high-strength nylon tether with a 36" extension and 6 oz. of retraction force
- L x W x D: 5.22" x 1.25" x 1" (13.3 x 3.18 x 2.54 cm)
- 4.1 oz (116 g)
- Black, Yellow or Orange