New Car Technology Inclined Cutter - 5000 series. Battery-powered Greenline EVO version. With inclined cutting jaw for more ergonomic cutting above waist height or low on the car and to reduce the effect of tool movement towards the patient (e.g. when making a relief cut in the A-pillar).
Standard supplied with:
• Carrying handle with integrated LED lighting
• i-Bolt Technology
|Model||GCU 5050 i EVO (excl. battery)|
|Max. working pressure||720 / 72 (bar/Mpa)||10443 psi|
|Max. cutting opening||182 mm||7.2 in|
|Theoretical cutting force||1389 / 141.6 (kN/t)||312260 lbf|
|Dimensions, weight and temperature|
|Weight, ready for use||21.9 kg||48.3 lb|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||898 x 298 x 268 mm||35.4 x 11.7 x 10.6 in|
|Dimensions (AxBxC)||898 x 298 x 268 mm|
|Dimensions (AxBxC)||35.4 x 11.7 x 10.6 in|
|EN 13204 compliant||Yes|
|EN 13204 classification||BC165K-21.9|
|EN 13204, cutting capacity||1K 2K 3K 4K 5K|
|NFPA 1936 compliant||Yes|
|NFPA 1936, cutting capacity||A8 B8 C7 D9 E9|
|Round bar (S235 acc. to EN 13204)||41 mm||1.6 in|
• Higher speed
- Up to 33% faster operation than the previous generation of battery-operated rescue tools, to deliver the same performance in less time.
• Unique inclined cutter jaw
- For more ergonomic cutting above waist or head height or, conversely, low on the car. The control handle remains at waist height.
- It also reduces the effect of tool movement towards the patient, e.g. when making a relief cut in the A-pillar.
• NCT cutter blades
- Our New Car Technology blades are specially designed to cut new car construction.
- Their U-shape surrounds the material and pulls it in into the cutting recess, where it is cut at the strongest point of the cutter.
- With optimized cutting edge for a long blade life and superior cutting performance.
- Flat central bolt construction squeezing the blades together directly (no blade holder in between!) and more tightly. This minimizes blade separation and maximizes cutting performance.
- It also allows for better access in narrow spaces.
• Ergonomic carrying handle with integrated LED lighting
- New ergonomic carrying handle design increases operator comfort in various working positions.
- New LED lighting in the carrying handle: no less than six lights with a higher light output. Rescuers can start right away, both during the day and at night, without working in their own shadow.
• Advanced battery technology.
- Lithium-ion technology combines a long battery life with a high capacity for maximum operational use.
- No power consumption when tool is switched on but not operated.
- LED indication shows battery capacity.
- Easy click-on / click-off system on top of unit to change battery with one hand within seconds, even in narrow spaces.
- Tool suitable for use at high altitudes.
• Control handle in central position
- Always within reach on the back of your tool.
- Allows you to rotate the tool freely while your hand stays in the same position.
• Emission-free and all weather proof
- Healthier for rescuers and victims.
- Ideal for use in confined and/or underground spaces.
- Can also be used in the case of (extreme) precipitation and temperatures down to -20°C / -4°F .