New Car Technology Cutter - 5000 series. Lighter than ever, improved performance.
Standard supplied with:
• Carrying handle with integrated LED lighting
• i-Bolt Technology
• Redesigned, ergonomic control handle with improved grip
• CORE Technology: quicker, safer, easier
|Equipped with (connector type)||CORE|
|Max. working pressure||720 / 72 (bar/Mpa)||10443 psi|
|Max. cutting opening||182 mm||7.2 in|
|Theoretical cutting force||1412 / 144 (kN/t)||317430 lbf|
|Dimensions, weight and temperature|
|Weight, ready for use||15.7 kg||34.6 lb|
|Dimensions (AxBxC)||752 x 278 x 200 mm|
|Dimensions (AxBxC)||29.6 x 10.9 x 7.9 in|
|EN 13204 compliant||Yes|
|EN 13204 classification||BC165K-15.7|
|EN 13204, cutting capacity||1K 2K 3K 4K 5K|
|NFPA 1936 compliant||Yes|
|NFPA 1936, cutting capacity||A8 B8 C7 D9 E9|
|Round bar (S235 acc. to EN 13204)||41 mm||1.6 in|
- Lighter than ever thanks to new materials, component integration and intelligent design.
- Easy to carry and handle, reducing physical burden.
• NCT cutter blades
- Our New Car Technology blades are specially designed to cut new car construction.
- Their U-shape surrounds the material and pulls it in into the cutting recess, where it is cut at the strongest point of the cutter.
- With optimized cutting edge for a long blade life and superior cutting performance.
- Flat central bolt construction squeezing the blades together directly (no blade holder in between!) and more tightly. This minimizes blade separation and maximizes cutting performance.
- It also allows for better access in narrow spaces.
• Ergonomic carrying handle
- New ergonomic carrying handle design increases operator comfort in various working positions.
• Integrated LED lighting
- New LED lighting in the carrying handle: no less than six lights with a higher light output. Rescuers can start right away, both during the day and at night, without working in their own shadow.