The BlowHard BH-20 is a variable speed batttery powered PPV fan.
- Starts instantly on battery power
- Sets up 2-6 minutes faster than other PPV fans
- No wasted time searching for AC outlets
- Ultra Portable, ergonomically designed to be carried by one person while running
- 40 lbs. base weight, 50 lbs. with optional battery
- Quick and easy positioning in hard-to-reach places, works from 6 to 20 feet from a door
- Designed for high pressure to drive ventilation
- High velocity jet stream penetrates deep to build pressure and cool the structure
- Higher internal pressure drives ventilation to clear smoke from the structure
- BH-20 outperforms PPV fans rating at higher CFM. The ability to drive ventilation by building pressure in the structure results in air movement equivalent to most 15,000 CFM rated fans in real world conditions.
- Please look at a test BlowHard conducted called “Battle of the Fans”
- Two BH-20s fit in the space of one comparable PPV
- With variable-speed motor control, the BH-20 can double as a PPV fan, saving valuable truck space and money
Weight: 40lbs, 50lbs with Battery
Battery: Li-ION - 20-80 Min.
2000 Recharge Cycles
Power: 110 VAC - 8 AMP
Setback: 6 - 18 Feet
Tilt: 5 - 20 Degrees, Adjustable
Capacity: 10,200 CFM
Fan Speed: 0-3,900 RPM
Motor: BLDC Motor Motor Control:Soft Start Variable Speed