The argus® Mi-TIC E is the world’s smallest high resolution thermal imager for fire fighting applications. The camera provides a crystal clear image with dynamic range up to 760ºC (1400ºF) and at the same time see very low temperature objects, which is ideal for casualty searches. Every argus® Mi-TIC E is supplied with a unique dual use desktop/in-truck charger station which securely retains and charges both the thermal imager and a spare battery. The charger stations can be daisy-chained together, up to a maximum of 6 units.
Weighing approximately 750g (26 oz) the argus® Mi-TIC E is a small format thermal imager that can be easily and comfortably held in the palm of your hand. Unlike many thermal imagers, the argus® Mi-TIC E design allows it to be worn in multiple ways – in the hand, inside a pocket, clipped outside a pocket, clipped to a lanyard or hung around the neck.
With a thumb operated green on/off button and superb start up time of 5 seconds, the argus® Mi-TIC E is simple to use.
The argus Mi-TIC E has Class I, Division 2 Non Incendive certification. The use of Lithium Iron Phosphate technology ensures the argus® Mi-TIC E delivers 2 hours of battery life over 1,000s of cycles. They are inherently safe due to the use of patented nanophosphate® technology
- See through smoke
- Detect and display fire temperatures
- Locate the seat and spread of the fire
- Navigate safely during search and rescue operations
- Identify residual heat during overhaul operations
- Image and video recording
- Multiple application specific modes
- Dynamic Scene Enhancement (DSE) technology
- Image Freeze
- Software configuration tool
- Space-saving truck mountable charger
- 3 year camera warranty
- 5 year battery warranty
- 10 year sensor and lens warranty